01 Jul On behalf of National Grain and Feed Association: CONVEY ’22 features regulatory compliance, grain safety and operations training
CONVEY’22 is a unique opportunity for grain handling employees and leaders to gain practical knowledge and training on real-world compliance issues, best practices and emerging industry trends and will feature expert speakers covering the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Department of Transportation (DOT), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Federal Grain Inspection Service (FGIS) rules and regulations.
In addition to sessions on OSHA and FDA inspections, operations best practices and grain quality management, the conference offers training focused on behavioral safety and incident management as well as safe driver training and development.
This is an incredibly cost-effective, well-rounded
training opportunity for young employees and front-line workers. However, any employee involved in operations, compliance or safety would benefit from the comprehensive program and networking sessions.
- “Human Organizational Performance – Behavior Safety” with Cargill Inc.
- “Fumigation Practices and Safety Techniques” with Degesch America
- “Grain Grading Operations Best Practices” with North Dakota Grain Inspection and The Andersons
- “Managing a Safety and Health Incident” with Workcare, Inc.
- “How to Perform a Safety and Health Incident Investigation and Analyze Hazards” with Fletcher Safety Consulting
- “Airflow: Lessons Learned in Practical Applications of Air Facilities” with ADM
- “FDA Inspection Plans for 2022” with NGFA
- “Hiring, Training, and Retaining Employees – Entry Level Driver Training, Drug Testing, Safety” with Co-Alliance Cooperative Inc., Key Cooperative and Perdue AgriBusiness LLC
- “A Real Hot Topic: Preparing For and Surviving Inspections Under OSHA’s New Heat Illness National Emphasis Program” with Conn Maciel Carey LLP