25 Aug Upcoming COVID-19 Webinar for Food Industry
The FDA, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) will hold a webinar on Tuesday, September 1, 2020 from 2:30-3:30 pm EST to provide a COVID-19 update for food operations stakeholders. During the webinar, subject matter experts will highlight key aspects of the FDA/OSHA Employee Health and Food Safety Checklist for Human Food Operations During the COVID-19 Pandemic, discuss the CDC testing strategy and its application, and provide an update on FDA inspections.
The webinar will be recorded and posted to the FDA website. Please register at your earliest convenience as space will be limited and registration will close on Friday, August 28, 2020 at 5:00 pm EST.
Those interested are encouraged to register.
Space will be limited.
Registration will close Friday 8/28 at 5:00 pm EST.
Virtual Meeting login information will be sent after registration closes.
For More Information
- Webinar: COVID-19 Update for Food Operations Stakeholders
- FDA and OSHA Team Up to Publish Checklist to Assist Food Industry During COVID-19: Constituent Update
- What to Do If You Have COVID-19 Confirmed Positive or Exposed Workers in Your Food Production, Storage, or Distribution Operations Regulated by FDA
- Use of Respirators, Facemasks, and Cloth Face Coverings in the Food and Agriculture Sector During Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- COVID-19 Update: FDA Issues Temporary Policy for FSMA Onsite Audit Requirements
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) FDA
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- CDC COVID-19 FAQ for Businesses