Major Objectives of the School are:
- Teach elevator operators, producers, brokers and grain buyers about grain grades
- How to use grain standards in marketing
- Train participants to recognize various types of kernel damage and grade a representative sample
- Introduce sampling methods and techniques pertaining to grain grading and/or grain quality
- Encourage use of practical, cost-effective procedures for grain inspection
SIGN UP FOR A SESSION TODAY
Feb. 19 – Topeka
Propane Marketers Assn.
540 NW Broad St.
Feb. 20 – Wichita
Sedgwick Co. Extension Education Center
7001 W. 21st St. North
Feb. 21 – Parsons
1901 Main Street
March 5 – Colby
City Limits Center
2227 S. Range Ave.
March 6 – Dodge City
Knights of Columbus
800 W. Frontview St.
March 7 – Salina
1725 Vortex Ave.
While we transition into a new website at the beginning of 2019, please bear with us and fill out a registration form and return to Kansas Grain and Feed Association via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (785) 234-2930 or by calling (785) 234-0461.
Thank you for your patienceRegistration Form