Major Objectives of the School are:
- Teach elevator operators, producers, brokers and grain buyers about grain grades
- How to use grain standards in marketing
- Train participants to recognize various types of kernel damage and grade a representative sample
- Introduce sampling methods and techniques pertaining to grain grading and/or grain quality
- Encourage use of practical, cost-effective procedures for grain inspection
SIGN UP FOR A SESSION TODAY
Feb. 20 – Topeka
Propane Marketers Assn.
540 NW Broad St.
Feb. 21 – Parsons
1901 Main Street
Feb. 22 – Wichita
Sedgwick Co. Extension
7001 W. 21st St. North